Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20598)
Mia B.
My absolute favorite concealer! I love it. I recommend it. It is not drying but somthimes it shows my oil! It is really good for dry skin.
Sarah W.
Bloomington , MN
Great product. I use it almost everyday. Sometimes it’s hard to blend in but I love it. You normally can’t see it anyway which is perfect.
haley c.
This had a nice color to it for my skin, but it made my undereyes look super caked and wrinkled. It was hard to blend and didn't last long
rylee r.
Fayette
I love this concealer. I just had to buy a darker color since I'm tanning but I love this product. It covers dark circles and imperfections
Shannon D.
Levittown, NY
I love this concealer it is amazing and soo good for a drug store concealer very pigmented. I woul compare it to the NARS creamy concealer
Savannah M.
Great coverage! A little goes a long way! Covers dark circles and age spots! Blends very well with a concealer brush! Goes on super smooth.
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD
This is by far my favorite drugstore concealer I have tried. I have used it for about 3 years now. Nice and creamy but sets really nicely.
Jenna M.
Light to medium coverage . It is a good price but is no for full glam . It cannot cover pimples or dark circles with out a color correction
Heather W.
Salem , VA
Love this I used it everyday but I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. Great for under eyes circles and blemishes. I miss this product.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
One of my favorite drug store concealers. It is very light and pigmented. I like to blend this with my beauty blender rather than a brush.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?