Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (22024)
Melanie O.
Review for: Sand more...
This was my first concealer and it's the best omg I went through like 8 tubes of this still supper good blends like butter and nothing wrong really
Laura H.
White Rock, NM
Best drugstore concealer ever! It's creamy, highly pigmented, and easy to blend. It covers my dark under eye circles and just makes me look awake.
Willow✨ D.
West
It's very pigment and very good, I got recommended it and I've loved it ever since I bought it. It stays all day long. A little bit goes a long way
Emma L.
Greenville, NC
It proves good coverage, and doesn't crease or look cakey. If it could cover my dark circles better, I would give it 5 stars. Great for the price.
Megan S.
usa
Review for: Light more...
I got poison ivy on my face and was supposed to attend a friends wedding.... I went to Kroger and found this! I love it I would compare it to nars!
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Awesome! This is a good lightweight concealer. It's not to thick and doesn't crease. I love the applicator too. It makes the product easy to apply.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer! It doesn't crease and lasts all day. It has great coverage while being super creamy at the same time! Great drugstore product.
Kathleen T.
Warren, MI
I love this concealer! It seriously makes my skin look so flawless. I use it on zits, discoloration and under my eyes and it's a really great tool!
Nicole B.
Covington, LA
I just started using this product and it has amazing coverage! Doesn't cake or crease and lasts for an 8 hour day or longer with beautiful results.
Brianna S.
DeKalb, IL
Conceals whatever I need it to conceal- dark circles, blemishes, etc. It's build-able. Pro- Feels like nothing. Con- none. Also it's long lasting.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart