Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Carley B.
Orange Beach , AL
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product! I just wish that they offered an almost white option for brightening the under eye for people with very fair skin.
Briana L.
My FAVORITE drug store concealer. It blends like a dream and I love the finish. I'd give it 5 stars but it does crease a little on me.
arlheen r.
Homestead, FL
Been using it for months now and it works great with my dry skin, they have a lot of color variety and finding my perfect fit was easy.
Alexis O.
Chicago , IL
This is my favorite drugstore concealer this actually was my very first one I still use it once in awhile it's definitely worth getting
Jacqueline N.
Tracy, CA
Love this ! I use a lighter shade so highlight . Works so well . And as of concealer as well . It's a good product highly recommend it .
Cassie H.
Williamsville, NY
This is my favorite concealer, I love that is has full coverage and it doesn’t crease. I buy this concealer all the time and i Love it
Rebecca R.
Does a decent job of concealing. I mostly use to cover under eye discoloration and to spot cover blemishes that poo up here and there.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Cafe more...
This is the very first concealer I ever used, It is creamy and easy to apply, There are many shades and it lasts long, I 100% recommend
mandy l.
tyler, TX
This is one of my favorite concealers it covers redness on my face , fine lines , everything etc .. I totally reccomend this concealer
member-77b452a82
I have so many Maybelline concealers I really love them so much they're works so good on my skin I just left the wait in these my face
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?