Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sarah W.
I like this concealer but I think it's a little too matte for me, I often have a problem with it making me under eyes look worse and more wrinkly
Lindsay N.
Garden city, KS
I used this all the time and I pair it with the fit me foundation and I must say that the two together makes my face look flawless and bright!!!
Eileen S.
Upland, CA
I have purchased so many concealers and this one so far is my go to! I like it even better then my MAC one! I'm defiantly repurchasing this one!
Chelsea C.
Powder Spgs, GA
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great drug store concealer. It is medium coverage and always looks great! I use it under my eyes and to spot conceal almost every day!
Candy M.
Calhoun, GA
Very similar to NARS radiant creamy concealer. Ever since i have tried this concealer I've been addicted. Never going back to my old concealers.
Deja H.
Lexington, SC
Another one of my faves !! Best concealer I have ever tried !! Doesnt crease at all ! Gives a great finish ! Another product I highly recommend!
Elise R.
Baton Rouge
Review for: Fair more...
I wish this concealer would work for me. It's just too greasy on my under eye. I know everyone loves this concealer it just doesn't work for me.
Neilani R.
Long lasting, does the job, perfect for my circles and highlighting as well. I used Sand for most of the year as I am normally light/medium tan.
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
Another one of my favorites! This is a true amazing concealer. Doesn't cease or cake up leaves my skin looking pore free and fine lines free ...
Hanna M.
Springdale, AR
Favorite drugstore concealer!! Decent shade selection and medium coverage. I use it to highlight under my eyes and prime my lids for eye shadow!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back