Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Crystal F.
Perris
I LOVE this concealer! I have tried so many and keep going back to this one! Even on minimal makeup days, I wear it to brighten my face.
Emily M.
This concealer has pretty light coverage and it's a more watery formula which I don't personally mind but I don't have a lot to cover up
Maria N.
Peabody, MA
this concealer has a total coverage and your skin meets very illuminated. the price is too afortable and nice.
very long-lasting formula.
Alexis A.
Lomira, WI
Great medium to full coverage concealer. would reccomend for beginners at using makeup, as it is pretty cheap for how good the quality is
joana b.
imperial, CA
Review for: Fair more...
loved this concealer has high coverage reminds me of the naked concealer you have to set it though but its long lasting and easy to blend
Emily J.
Review for: Fair more...
This is perfect for highlighting your face and using as a eye lid primer for eye shadow. It doesn’t look casey compared to other brands.
aye_mii H.
BROOKLYN, NY
I like that its a bit watery which makes it very effortless for application and I also has a nice medium coverage with just a little bit.
Christina L.
Forest, VA
This is a great product to use. You have to make sure you get the right color for for your face. I apply under my eyes and on blemishes.
Maria A.
Review for: Sand more...
This is one of the best drugstore concealers that you can find. The coverage can be compared with the coverage of an expensive concealer.
Vicky C.
Mathis, TX
All the fit me product are my favorite . I feel like they just work for my face . They don't make me look oily and the prices are amazing
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?