Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20725)
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
One of the only concealers I’ve found pale enough for me (literally a ghost)! It does a great job of hiding dark circles and it’s super cheap.
90s-199x A.
Orlando, FL
Does what it's supposed to do and the price is not on the high side. I've tried other concealers but I found this one to work for me the best.
Ashlee B.
I would compare this to Nars concealer! It even provides more coverage in my opinion and doesn't crease as bad! Highly recommend! So affordable
cassandra n.
bakersfield, CA
Review for: Medium more...
is a light coverage under the eyes, will get oily so i recommend to set it with powder, it is a buildable concealer and works great on the eyes
I really like this product it's definitely one of my favorite drugstore concealers, I use it often and it really helps cover up my dark circles
Monique P.
Stayton, OR
I love this concealer it covers my dark undereye circles amazingly. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who needs a good coverage concealer.
Ryann E.
I use shade 15 for my light colored skin. The coverage is great but I have noticed that if I do not use a setting spray it does cake up a lot.
Rosemariee M.
This is the bomb I love it I recommend it too ppl with freckles it gives me good full coverage !!! It's good for blemishes and for contouring !
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
One of my favorite concealers, I'm a concealer junkie lol but this one is great for covering dark spots up and using for a highlighter as well.
erin b.
New York
Review for: Fair more...
This has been my trusty concealer for so long. It is blend-able and just the right amount of coverage for a natural look. Don’t change a thing!
oma i.
Is this agood concealer??
Ulga D.
How do i go about picking the correct shade? Secondly, how well do you ladies like this concealer?
Maggie N.
Does this work on light skin?
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
How many shades does this come in? Do you guys have problem choosing the correct shade?
Britt
Is this concealer comparable to the nars concealer?

back