Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19789)
Buy on Amazon
Nicole Y.
Clovis, CA
Such a good formula. It works great for brightening the under eye area. The applicator works great to apply the product. Super blendable
Christina L.
Forest, VA
This is a great product to use. You have to make sure you get the right color for for your face. I apply under my eyes and on blemishes.
Brenda S.
Best drugstore concealer if you said it right it won't crease some good for brightening up you're under eye and concealing dark circles.
Rosemary B.
I really love this concealer itz nice and creamy and smooth very easy to blend with finger beauty blender love it to me it doesn't crease
Fox B.
Boise, ID
Review for: Light more...
This used to be my favorite every day concealer. Great product, really good applicator, I just wish maybelline didn't test on animals :(
This concealer can absolutely hide my dark undereyes as well as my pores, pimples. I really love this product, I inlove with this product
Belle D.
THE BEST CONCEALER at the the drug store! I use this every day. It is full coverage, creamy, lightweight, and has an awesome shade range
Vicky C.
Mathis, TX
All the fit me product are my favorite . I feel like they just work for my face . They don't make me look oily and the prices are amazing
Van N.
Review for: Sand more...
I love these!!! I always have to have a backup in case on goes missing. They have great coverage and you definitely can't beat the price!
I think it a great prduct for starter and is easy to blend out. Its a very great product and help me out when i was a starter at makeup.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?