Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19829)
Buy on Amazon*
Genesis N.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite concealer! I use it every day! My skin is very dry and when i use it looks very nice and iluminated! I always buy it
Maritza J.
Tarboro, NC
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer so much. It's perfect. It's creamy &' it's lightweight. It's not heavy/thick. It blends really good. Recommend it.
crismary m.
Medley, FL
Undoubtedly the best ever. I tried muchiimos and none to overcome this . I have very very dark circles and excellent product covers them
Edna B.
San Diego, CA
The concealer feels smooth in skin. I usually use it on top of my foundation to light up my face. It's a good price for a good concealer.
Elektra H.
Jamaica, NY
This concealer has a great consistency and it's affordable, but there is not much variety in terms of color so I have to mix two of them.
Kasey W.
New Whiteland, IN
This has been my go to concealer lately. It's a good consistency for under my eyes. Is inexpensive, good coverage, and doesn't get cakey.
Diane C.
Naples, FL
I personally loved and used this little stick every day, I work in high end retail and always need to look my best, definitely am buying again!
DIOLIMAR D.
Tampa, FL
My holy grail go to everyday concealing product I use it as a conceal and highlight my face and body amazing must have in your makeup bag
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
this concealer is amazing! always use and is nice and affordable. this product is easy to blend and has great coverage. highly recommend.
Alexandra L.
pharr
Great, creamy and bleandable good coverage it's not too thick that it looks heavy i will say that it could have a better range of shades
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?