Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20702)
Katie P.
Omro , WI
really enjoy this concealer works really well, and is lightweight. Very cheap and i have repurchased many times. I would reccomend to a friend.
Erin C.
I got this on sale and I was so impressed. It's not as thick as shape tape, but it's nice for an everyday very natural look. I would buy again.
Zaire B.
This is the very first concealer i every bought and i love it i totally recommend this product , it is nice coverage , not too much just right
Sarah T.
Didn't like the color range for this product. Needed something aimed more for fair skin. Also found that it creased shortly after applying it.
Laura C.
Layton, UT
Review for: Light more...
The coverage and the finish is fine, but it has some strong chemical smell, and it burns my under eyes. I don't think I'll get this one again.
Sydney Y.
Review for: Light more...
Love this, it’s hydrating and hides my dark circles. I always set this with a loose powder but even without doing so it doesn’t cress anywhere.
Hannah G.
Henrico, VA
This product does not "stand out" to me, but I always come back to it. Easy to use. Great for under eyes or face blemishes. Does its job well!
Kelly W.
Lakewood, WA
I live this concealer paired with the fit me foundation. This is very buildable on my skin and is very easily bendable. Would highly recommend.
Keanna T.
Review for: Medium more...
This is a good inexpensive concealer and has a variety of colors, but not a heavy duty type of concealer this a like a barely there concealer.
Kenya G.
I just bought this a few weeks ago and I love it so much. it's very light-weight and makes your makeup looks amazing. Totally worth the money.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back