Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19819)
Buy on Amazon
Karli M.
Grand Island,New York
I got this product in the shade light, and I love the formula. I use this with maybellines fit me foundation in the shade 315 soft honey.
Jennifer S.
I love this concealer as a sail prose highlighter/striber. Goes on so light ave does not settle into fine lines. Not super duty coverages
Secily J.
Talala, OK
Love this concealer! Very light weight but gets the job done! This concealer is also buildable and doesn't leave the skin looking cakey.
Michelle V.
Auburn, WA
Not only is the price very reasonable, the formula is super easy to blend out! The concealer has good coverage, and it lasts me forever!
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Great affordable product.  i think its a comprable dupe for the nars concealer.  blends really nice just not a ton of coverage.
Brenda S.
Best drugstore concealer if you said it right it won't crease some good for brightening up you're under eye and concealing dark circles.
Baylee T.
Richmond
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 20 Sand 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
I’ve used this product for a long time. The coverage is really nice and it blends out easy! It’s also affordable! I would recommend this.
Marlene M.
Garland , TX
I love these fit me concealers they are amazing but I hate that they're always out of stock at all my local stores:( but I love these.!!
Savannah G.
Kyle, TX
Its just as great as the foundation. I buy it just as often as I do the foundation. I love it. Full covarge and definatley worth the buy
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
This is one of my favorite concealers ever. It has good coverage and every time I use this product I fall in love with it all over again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?