Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Taylor R.
Allen, TX
I would say it’s a great alternative for a lot of high-end concealers. This concealer does dry down to a matte finish but it’s not drying. It’s amazing for the price. I love how skinny and simple the tube is. I recommend this to a lot of people that want something high end looking, but not willing to spend the money
Melissa C.
Boca Raton, FL
Good concealer but not the best for covering redness. If you just want a simple concealer for under eye circles or darkness I would recommend this. It's inexpensive also which is good. It's a very light weight concealer too.
Claudia L.
Houston
I’m on my 2nd tube and my first tube lasted for a long time. It has a very light and thin consistency so I use it when my undereye is feeling a little more on the dry side. It blends effortlessly and beautifully. Sometimes I don’t even set it. I have a lighter shade that I use to brighten up my nose, forehead area.
Maiah B.
Riverton, UT
Review for: Light more...
This is good stuff! It is affordable and has such great coverage. I really think this is a great concealer option, especially at the drugstore! Go run to your nearest store and pick it up. It doesn't have a very good color selection so that's a down side but if they have a shade that works for you then try it out.
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
My absolute favorite drugstore concealer! I was very pleasantly surprised with how much coverage this has. Great for under eyes and for spot covering blemishes. The shade range is also great. It does tend to fade and break up after a few hours, but I also have extremely oily skin. Overall it's an amazing product!
Megan M.
Torrington, CT
Review for: Fair more...
I love the whole fit me line, and this concealer is one of my typical everyday concealers. It’s easy to apply and blends out perfectly. You can build up for more coverage, only downfall is it tends to burn under my eyes a little until I blend it out. Not sure if it’s just my skin but I’ve never broken out from it.
Sarah L.
Helena, MT
Review for: Light more...
Not my favorite concealer! I have really bad dark circles and it doesn’t cover as much as I would like. It is easy to blend but the lightest shade was still too dark for me
Ariel A.
Fallbrook, CA
Review for: Medium more...
This is one of my all time favorite drugstore concealer the price is amazing the coverage is good and it's not to much where is would cake up. It's extremely creamy it doesn't dry to fast on the skin and it blends out so easily. Now that's what you call a good concealer when it blends out so easy! It also never creases under my eyes and it leaves me a bright under eye when I'm going for that look. I love it
Terri S.
This is a creamy concealer and it conceals redness and pimples just fine. I think I say a little bit goes a long way or else it kind of looks cakey under your eyes so what I like to do is just use my fingers and just spend it out and tap it my under-eye gently to warm up the concealer. Overall not a bad concealer.
Valentina F.
Review for: Light, Sand more...
Favorite concealer. So creamy and light. Convenient packaging. Easy to use. Great coverage and easy to blend. Use everyday for both under eyes and blemishes. Not too drying. Recommended to many friends.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back