Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20683)
Makara M.
Walland
I use this every day. It creases, but I think that’s just my under eyes fault. I set it, but I have wrinkly under-eyes. Weird for an 18 year old
Ryan G.
Placentia, CA
Holy grail concealer! Cheap, great coverage, not too thick or greasy. Perfect under the eye. Weightless coverage. Love and repurchase frequently!
Jessica G.
Ogden, UT
Absolutely love this stuff! Great coverage and for a low cost! Plus I have fairly light skin and I get a perfect color match with the color fair!
marbella o.
I have the shade 20 sand and it's a bit dark for me but I mix it sometimes. It's a great concealer so I'm planning on buying one a shade lighter
Michelle V.
This is my holy grail concealer.. it never fails me. The color is great, the price is great, it's not too thick, but it still covers my darkness!
Caitlyn B.
I really like this concealer. It covers everything up that you don't want showing like dark spots, blemishes and etc. and it lasts awhile as well.
Irene S.
Salem, WV
Tiny bit expensive for this but so worth it covers really good and great for highlight areas I used it almost for 3 yrs now and will keep buying
Amany I.
Great concealer, works great. Good coverage and lasting power. It hasn't creased on me or anything. Just a really good and affordable concealer.
Brynn R.
La Quinta, CA
Best drugstore concealer! Really any concealer from maybaline is amazing. This is a product that I definitely recommend and would purchase again.
Monica R.
Review for: Light more...
My favorite drug store concealer. Perfect shades and great coverage. Pairs well with the Maybelline fit me foundation and loose setting powder!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back