Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19829)
Buy on Amazon*
Alexia L.
Leaves flawless, matte finish covers mild acne scars as well as mild dark spots and bags under eyes leaves no shine and corrects skin tone.
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Light more...
This is the best drugstore concealer I've ever used. It provides great, natural coverage and it's easy to blend. Best all-around concealer!
Jillian S.
I love this concealer!! It works so well with my skin, and all of my different foundations. I highly suggest going out and getting it!! 😄👌
Tesha S.
Perry, FL
I use the whole line of this product, so it's a no brainer
Love the price point. It covers my dark circles as well as blemishes on my face
Krystal T.
Love this for under eye highlighting. I use the shade cafe cafe and it's perfect for my doing tone. this blends so easy and is very creamy
Isme L.
Review for: Medium more...
I don't like this product because maybe I have de to correct One and it is not the best for my under eyes that's why I prefer mac prolonger
A'meek F.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite concealer! Matched my skin tone which is extremely hard to find. Lasts long and also is light. Doesn't leave my skin too oily.
Allyson H.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this concealer, it is affordable and gets rid of my under eye dark circles, I would recommend to anyone looking to try something new!
Cristina D.
One of my favorite concealers. Very good coverage and lasts all day, I highly recommend this product to cover dark circles and small scars.
kelly S.
Sahuarita, AZ
This is my favorite concealer by far from the drugstore, its about 7$ and you get a lot of product. this and master conceal are my favorite
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?