Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20664)
catie h.
Bargaintown
even though this is the lightest shade they offer, it is still dark for a concealer. the product works just fine but needs a better color range.
Amy B.
Springfield , VA
This is a great dupe for the NARS concealers. It's affordable and it has good coverage. Also it's long lasting and they have a variety of shades.
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
This is a good concealer not the vey best. It has gods coverage but not full. I like that this doesn't crease on me too much as other concealers.
Suzette R.
Killeen, TX
Great coverage but not to thick, my mother who is 52 also loves this product! And it doesn't crease very much at all which is always a Huge plus!
lilly j.
Great! have a great range of skin tones and matches my time perfectly. i absolutely love this concealer for covering pimples and other blemishes
Victoria S.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is great. I use this on my everyday looks. I goes on so light and a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend this concealer.
Dric B.
Great product! It’s full coverage and doesn’t crease. It’s very affordable and has good quality for the price. I love love love this concealer!!
Kiersten V.
Pasco , WA
Review for: Fair more...
The coverage is awesome but the light shade is NOT light! It was darker than my skin tone and kind of yellowy. Not a good match for my pale skin!
Katrina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
A decent drugstore concealer, not the best for stubborn blemishes. Works better for highlighting the face. I like to use it to clean up my brows
Sarah L.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
These concealer sticks work really good I highly recommend them they are long lasting and easy to blend and apply with the little applicator wand
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back