Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20726)
Jennifer V.
Review for: Cafe more...
This product works great and it easy to blend . I love the creamy consistency of it. It gets rid of discoloration and covers up my eye bags great
Taylor H.
Perrysburg, OH
Creamy concealer that doesn't accentuate my dry spots. Not thick enough to cover dark spots but does a good job of brightening and highlighting.
Amany I.
Great concealer, works great. Good coverage and lasting power. It hasn't creased on me or anything. Just a really good and affordable concealer.
Tara J.
Grenada, MS
One of my favorite concealer! I believe that is better than most high end concealers. It hides my dark circles under my eyes and does not crease!
Sophia C.
Carson
One of the best concealer I used for such an affordable price. It is very creamy. It doesn't crease that fast and there's a wide range of shades.
Michelle S.
One of the best products I've ever used. It gives full coverage, last all day long and will not get cakey at all. Perfect for oily or combo skin.
Shelby R.
Holdingford
This concealer is really good and I love using it. They have a large shade range too. It is not that oily at all. It doesn't smell funky either.
Bianca G.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Sand more...
I have a tan complexion and this color is not too light for me. I wear this everyday. It doesn't cake up and I don't have to set it with powder.
Alexis C.
Killeen
Loved this concealer worth the buy! If you have oily or fare akin its perfect. It has many great shades so you can match just the color for you!
Nataly S.
This concealer is amazing to cover up any dark circles or to highlight any part of the face. It doesn't cake on and feels very light on the face.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back