Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20692)
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Review for: Sand more...
Honestly , this concealer was not for me. I heard so many great things about it, but it just dint not look great on my skin. it was very thin and I did not like how my setting powder set on top of it. It did crease under my eyes. II gave it away to my daughter and her skin Is drier than mine and it totally workd for her.
Brianne J.
Springfield, MO
This is an amazing concealer especially if you have dryer skin. It’s moisturizing and a little dewy and has really amazing coverage. This is the drug store concealer to try!
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
Review for: Sand more...
I bought this concealer because I heard multiple times that it is a dupe for the Nars Creamy Radiant concealer. I enjoy it and it’s not terrible for the price. It doesn’t dry quick which is way nice but the color is quite yellow. I also have a contour shade which is very pretty. It looks like I was in the sun all day!
Karla S.
Michigan
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is pretty good and affordable, however it is not as full coverage as I expected it to be. It is good as a stand alone product and also works well on top of foundation as well and adds a brightening look to the face. I will not be repurchasing once this runs out and will be looking for a better product!
Gema H.
I use this to conceal my under eyes and it blends very well with my foundation using a sponge. Has really good coverage and I like the overall texture of the product itself.
Tammy M.
Omg u wish I found this earlier! It's a wonderful option for everyday BUT I wouldn't use it if you wanted a true FULL coverage. But I love it for just a little everyday use!
Sandra S.
Amarillo
Its super easy to use, quick and, you can take it anywhere, i dont feel like i packed alot of makeup on my face it feels super light.l use it everyday absolutely love it 😍😍❤
Eleesha T.
Orleans
This is a pretty good drug store concealer but it doesn’t give a very full coverage like i want. This is a really good lightweight product and it’s very easy to use it blends out like a dream and it sets very well too! It’s only of the cheapest concealers I’ve found at the drug store that gives a decent amount of coverage!
Kayla S.
Cyclone, WV
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer to highlight and conceal my dark circles. It’s not as full coverage as I’d like but it’s buildable. I love that it has a wand to apply but I feel like I run out easy and it’s sometimes hard to get out of the tube but other than that, I recommend. It reminds me of the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.
Alyzeh U.
Mclean, VA
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great drugstore concealer for people who wear concealer every day but don't want to go out of their budget!  I wear this concealer every day, and as long as you set it with a powder, it last pretty long and doesn't crease!  Perfect for those long days where you need to feel comfortable in your skin.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back