Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20603)
Laura H.
White Rock, NM
Best drugstore concealer ever! It's creamy, highly pigmented, and easy to blend. It covers my dark under eye circles and just makes me look awake.
Myla S.
I like this product. It is a great beginner concealer not full coverage, but I do not need full coverage because I do not have heavy dark circles.
Abby G.
I love this concealer, it gives good coverage and it lasts a long time. The color selection is nice too. I use shade 20 in winter and 25 in summer
Channing B.
Review for: Light, Sand more...
This is really nice for a lightweight coverage however, sometimes it burns my undereye which is really weird. It works great for blemishes though.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Great concealer to cover any blemishes you may have to achieve a flawless look! Long lasting through the day and blends nicely. Affordable product!
Mariana P.
Reallyyy good for the price! My eyebags are for bornship and this really cover up. Don't cover ALL but really good. Love it. One of my favorite <3
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Awesome! This is a good lightweight concealer. It's not to thick and doesn't crease. I love the applicator too. It makes the product easy to apply.
Melanie O.
Review for: Sand more...
This was my first concealer and it's the best omg I went through like 8 tubes of this still supper good blends like butter and nothing wrong really
Netty T.
Flint, MI
I Thought I would love it. It Burned my face instead. I had to wipe off immediately. It still left a red & flakey spot underneath my under eye area.
Emily C.
This concealer is great for under eye bags, blemishes, and just about everything! I have super sensitive skin and this does not irritate it at all.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?