Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20734)
Chloe A.
Rochester
I usually use this concealer just to cover up blemishes and it works perfectly for that! They have a variety of shades and it's not that much money.
Angelique M.
Fresno, CA
This is the concealer that I am currently using and so far I love it it's full coverage and the price is very affordable I will continue to buy this
Bianca B.
Yuba City, CA
This is they only concealer I use, because it's fairly priced, and it's good, I'd like to try others but I don't have money to try higher end ones
Chelsea W.
Best concealer I have ever used! Great coverage, all day wear, little creasing, and all around great for not only dark circles, but blemishes too.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
Review for: Light more...
I wish it came in more shades. The color range is horrible. The product is great for the price tho. Def have to set with a powder but lasts all day
Kristina V.
San Benito, TX
I love this concealer, my number one go getter. Haven't changed since, and it's super affordable. Last all day, and covers up the worst blemishes.
Susinel G.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este corrector es buenísimo para todo tipo de pieles, es de cobertura media súper ligero además su precio es accesible para su calidad,
Marissa E.
Mineral Wells, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I will never use another brand of concealer unless someone shows me and can make me change my mind, otherwise this will always be my #1 concealer!
Amanda B.
Maryville
I just recently tried this product and it has a bunch of color selections. It's medium coverage which I like because I don't want a thick concealer
emmie h.
Danville, IL
Review for: Fair more...
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! i will never buy any other concealer. this covers up any blemish i have and eill last the entire day. this product changed my life
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back