Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20632)
Maria S.
De Queen , AR
This is my favorite drug store concealer. Even though it's drug store it is medium to full coverage and gets the job done. Plus it is very affordable
Allison A.
If you do not own this. Buy it immediately. This concealer is great. It applies nicely with the doe foot application and covers dark circles all day!
Crystal G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Review for: Sand more...
10 stars. I love it. Dosent crease. Has a very nice finish. I use it for cleaning out my brows as well as and eyeshadow base. And under eye concelar.
Fiona R.
Great product. Great price. Provides really good coverage. This products lasts on the face but does need to be set with a powder to prevent creasing.
Jessica R.
I love the texture to this concealer it is an affordable dupe to the nars concealer, it has great coverage for your under eyes and easy to blend out
Samantha M.
I love this concealer! It's so creamy and smooth, I love it. I blend it out with a damp beauty blender and immediately set with banana powder ❤️❤️❤️
Kim N.
Belinds well. Matches my skin tone without a problem. Easy to apply with the stick or dab some on your ring finger then dab away those dark circles!
Molly W.
Dover
I think this concealer works pretty well for the price! It is very light weight and light coverage but I like it a lot. I would definitely buy again!
abigail h.
Vidalia, GA
I love this concealer and it is perfect for everyday. I wish it had a little bit more coverage though. I use this everyday and love the consistency.
Ian D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
An ok concealer with not a whole lot of pigmentation. More like a foundation than a concealer. The concealer with a sponge at the top is much better.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?