Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Rilee W.
I used this in the summer and I really liked it. It has a medium coverage and I used it under my eyes. It helped cancel out the darkness under my eyes.
Bridgette R.
Honolulu
Review for: Sand more...
It applies a little cakey.  Maybe I got the wrong color, but after it dries it appears really yellow. Nothing special about it. It's just meh.
Leslie S.
Review for: Light more...
BEST CONCEALER EVER! This doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes and stays crease-free all day! So inexpensive and easy to blend. Has a good range of colors!
Giselle S.
Orlando
Review for: Light more...
Great concealer , I’ve heard it’s a knockoff of Nars. The concealer itself is great , the only downside is that sometimes it stays on my under eye lines
Katherine G.
This is the best concealer! I love how it covers all of my problem areas and my dark circles. I love the formula and it is great on or under foundations.
Yarlene Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought the Maybelline fit me foundation and saw this concealer and decided to try. I like it, it's blendable and has great coverage for a cheap price.
Jewellee P.
Plainview, TX
Review for: Light more...
I really love this product it covers all my blemishes and brightens up my face I highly recommend it's a great product and it lasted me a full year !!!!
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
Love this concealer. Great coverage and feels light weight. Consistency is really nice as well, not too thick or watery. Color is a great match as well.
Katelynne D.
Santa Maria, California
I adore this concealer I always have trouble finding concealer that matches my skin tone because I'm so pale but this one has a decent variety of color.
Kaylee P.
Oak Harbor, WA
I use this this product everyday, it is my holy grail concealer. it covers up my dark circles under my eyes and brightens up my face. highly recommended
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back