Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19774)
Buy on Amazon
Destiny P.
I like my fit me concealer, it works really great. Very good coverage of I do say so myself. The only con is that it creases really bad on me 🙁
Kelli W.
It is an okay concealor.. Does not particularly apply smoothly under my eyes.. Leaves clumps and makes my under eye area appear more wrinkled!!
Great concealer comes with a good amount of product it's not oily lasts almost all day covers imperfections nicely a little pricey but worth it
Ghadir H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is an amazing concealer! It covers everything and doesn't crease at all. I feel like this is a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
One of the only concealers I’ve found pale enough for me (literally a ghost)! It does a great job of hiding dark circles and it’s super cheap.
Hannah R.
Arden Hills
Review for: Light more...
Did not hav a lot of coverage but felt light and was easy to blend. I do like the variety in shades, it made it both difficult and easy to use!
Karla O.
College Park, MD
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is great! It's hydrating and build-able. It creases a little under my eyes but that happens to me with most concealers. Love it
Paige M.
Winfield, WV
This concealer has a very nice coverage. It's easy to blend and has many colors to choose from. It's my favorite concealer from the drugstore.
Jamie E.
Review for: Light more...
I have always loved maybelline,so When I got this product I immediately loved it. It's a very good concealer and it feels amazing on your skin.
Channel J.
Biloxi, MS
I love the product. the color match to my skin is amazing. it also goes perfect with the fit me foundation. The duo gives me amazing coverage.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?