Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Claudia M.
Bellflower, CA
idk why it made my skin or under eye oily everyone else said they loved it and when i tried it it was great, color and coverage until it made my skin oily.
Vanessa L.
This is my favorite concealer. It goes on smooth, the formula is not too thick and not too thin either. Blends out beautifully and provides great coverage.
Gabi H.
Ashtabula
Review for: Fair more...
Perfect color. Amazing way it came on to the face. Easily Blended. I dont think I have any cons about this product at all. I think this product is amazing
Andrea R.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Medium, Deep more...
I love this concealer so much I use it everyday for work and I don't have a lot of time to apply makeup so this is very easy to apply and it's very smooth.
Jazlyn C.
Review for: Cafe more...
I use this color that is darker than my skin tone to contour and it is great! The concealer is a breeze to blend and leaves a natural but noticeable finish
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
I have dark bags so it really didn't do anything for me but crease in my eye area. And the lightest concealer did not match my pale skin, it was too dark.
Karlie T.
Conshohocken
Very blendable. Easily set with powder. Creases after about 4 hours on a good day. Cute packaging. Easily a knockoff for NARS creamy concealer. Buildable.
Luana L.
Great texture, light coverage. Doesn't mark the lines of expression. Is dry finish, velvety. Practical packaging.
I use so much that even the name is gone.
Sammee P.
Sandy, UT
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
Hands down, favorite concealer. Every time a new concealer drops, I try it and nothing compares to the coverage and staying power of the Fit Me! Concealer.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
The perfect little tub do the best work match very well with my skin and can get anywhere so I don't have ride all over time. It not heavy easy to blend.😗
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back