Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Christina C.
Torrance, CA
I absolutely love this concealer! I had been using some LA Girl concealer until I got this! The coverage is fantastic and it's just the right consistency!
Erin H.
POWAY, CA
This feels nice on the skin and doesn't break me out, but the colors don't quite match either. This gives me a gray cast in the shade that should match me.
Sid W.
In my opinion, this is a really good drugstore concelear. It covers dark circles really good and it blends super good!! Works well on different skin tones!
Dania L.
Jackson, MS
These concealers are super creamy and easy to blend. They go on so smooth and the coverage is amazing. One of the best drugstore concealers I've ever used!
Elaine c.
Laurel, MD
I like it, I use this concealer for every day makeup but this don't have enough coverage for my dark circles! Anyways this concealer don't crease too much!

Leslie H.
This is my go to drugstore concealer. I use the shades light and sand to highlight my under eye area with no creasing and great coverage that lasts all day
Hailey R.
Three Rivers, MI
Review for: Fair more...
This is alright? It doesn't have very much coverage and it doesn't have the best shade range. It will work but other drug store brands have better options.
Autum L.
This is my every day concealer. I am in the shade 10 and I love using this for my under eye concealer. It does not crease and it provides medium coverage.
Jenny R.
I really liked this concealer it's nice and creamy it's super blend able and looks natural on. A little bit goes a long way this has lasted me for months.
Katie R.
This is a very good drug store concealer! Would defiantly recommend! Not too pricey and full coverage ! I love this product! It does last a long time also!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back