Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Light more...
I Absolutely love this fit me concealor!! It is right at the top next to my favorite Tarte Shape tape!! Goes on the skin really smooth absolutely stunning!!!
sophia n.
Whitesburg
Review for: Light more...
this is an amazing concealer! this is a dupe for tartes shape tape concealer! who doesn’t like great coverage and great prices! it’s also very long lasting!!
Monica M.
I like this concealer great price and it does its job. Concealers can be very expensive so this one is great! I also use it as a highlighter and it's great.
Ellie G.
San Diego
This product is very affordable and can be found in almost all drugstores. The value of this product is amazing and is very full coverage. Highly recommend!
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
Definitely one of the best concealers at the drug store! This concealer hides dark circles and blemishes. The formula isn't too thick and blends out nicely.
Amanda G.
Hialeah, FL
You can never go wrong with Maybelline. Drugstore brand or not, it's great. The fit me line is amazing, I have the whole line in all of the different shades.
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
This concealer is great. It doesn't look or feel oily and usually doesn't crease without powder. I even wear it when I work out and it stays intact all day!
Alicia B.
riverside
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This concealer is really good & brightening! The the finish! I use it to prime the lids! You also gotta set it fast so it won’t Crease other than that 10/10
jennifer b.
houston texas
Review for: Fair more...
I have bought this so many times bc of how amazing it is. It is a medium coverage concealer, that blends amazingly into the skin giving you a great coverage
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love this concealer! It's perfect for bags or circles under your eyes it hides those imperfections perfectly! I would recommend and repurchase this product
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart