Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Debbie G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good concealer and fives amazing coverage. it does crease a bit but you can set with powder and it will be fine. It last for a really long time!
Christina C.
Torrance, CA
I absolutely love this concealer! I had been using some LA Girl concealer until I got this! The coverage is fantastic and it's just the right consistency!
Nicole A.
I really love this concealer and have repurchased it multiple times! It works great for covering dark circles and any spots that you may have on your face.
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
Super creamy and blends very well. You have to set it with a powder because it will crease. I use to use it often until I found another that works better.
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
I have dark bags so it really didn't do anything for me but crease in my eye area. And the lightest concealer did not match my pale skin, it was too dark.
Autum L.
This is my every day concealer. I am in the shade 10 and I love using this for my under eye concealer. It does not crease and it provides medium coverage.
Andrea R.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Medium, Deep more...
I love this concealer so much I use it everyday for work and I don't have a lot of time to apply makeup so this is very easy to apply and it's very smooth.
Hailey L.
Fresno, CA
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER FOR CONCEALING BUT ITS ALSO GREAT FOR CONTOURING!!! I USE SHADE 15 AND 30 TO CONTOUR. IT LASTS ALL DAY,BLENDS EASILY & ITS AFFORDABLE
Vanessa L.
This is my favorite concealer. It goes on smooth, the formula is not too thick and not too thin either. Blends out beautifully and provides great coverage.
Wicahpi C.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer! it's not very full coverage but that's the thing I like about it, because it's easy for an everyday look and not a glam night look.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back