Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sydney H.
Northwood, OH
For a drugstore brand this really is wonderful! The coverage is in the medium side for me. Anddd they have the right shades for my skin! 10/10 would recommend!
Anissa A.
Converse, TX
LOVE! I used shade 20 to conceal and slightly highlight and 30 to cream contour. It's so smooth and blendable, isn't patching or creased, and really conceals .
Tammy Z.
Such a great value! I love the applicator and the coverage. My only complaint is that sometimes the product burns a little under my eyes when I first apply it.
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
Review for: Light more...
great product! super affordable for something that works well! i use it for blemishes and it covers them great! definitely buildable and perfect my combo skin!
Mindy B.
Review for: Sand more...
Used this in a pinch when I left my normal concealer at home. Honestly wasn’t expecting much however I was pleasantly surprised! Worked well and did it’s job!
Leilani S.
Review for: Sand more...
Super nice concealer very light weight and natural looking. Great for everyday use. Comparable in color to the NARS creamy concealer. Lasts about 5 hours on me
member-9f90b
Review for: Medium more...
This is a holy grail of mine! This concealer works so well with any skin type it blends so easily stays on the whole day and it just an overall 5 star product!
MacKenzie B.
Chipley, FL
The shade range sucks. But its a good concealer. Good coverage , stays on all day , beautiful finish. Its overall really good. Just wish there lighter shades.
Laura M.
Syracuse, NY
This does what it says it does, it fits you! Good for hiding under eye circles or pimples. Only down side i would say is that it drys out fast for some reason
Maria R.
Review for: Sand more...
Good product, easy to apply and very inexperienced. I use it for my under eye and it worked good. It's easy to apply and blend I would recommend this product.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart