Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Delilah T.
San Benito
Review for: Medium more...
Love this concealer ive been using it for like maybe 6 months . and its the perfect shade not to light and not too dark. Plus its pretty good coverage. 🙌
Catilynn☀️ F.
Shawnee
It made my under eyes burn and I dont like the shade range. They need a shade lighter then light because when i tried light it was still to dark cor me.
Melissa G.
Lo que me encanta de este concealer es que su acabado no es pesado y tiene una cobertura como el de mac, así que lo natural y su precio valen oro chicas
phalon m.
US
This is a great concealer. I use it to highlight, conceal, or prime my lids, I just wish it had a little more coverage to it but for the price its great
Jess M.
It works for so many people but for some reason when I use it I get little red spots all around my eyes. They don't itch or burn but they're noticeable.
Giselle S.
Orlando
Review for: Light more...
Great concealer , I’ve heard it’s a knockoff of Nars. The concealer itself is great , the only downside is that sometimes it stays on my under eye lines
Aimee A.
I like this concealer because of its coverage, and because it matches my skin tone so well. I have only used it once, but I would certainly recommend it.
Hannah F.
Corbin, KY
This is a great concealer! Medium coverage. My only reason for giving it 3 stars is the fact that they do not have a shade light enough for my skintone.
Matilde A.
Winter haven , FL
I love but love these concealer . It gives you a peach to Bronze more to the yellow side but it gives you a really good coverage bomb really recommend it
taylortots T.
Knoxville
Review for: Light more...
This is by far my favorite drugstore concealer. It does so well on blemishes, and my dark eye circles. It stays all day an doesn't crease or look greasy.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back