Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20620)
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Love this! I use it daily. It’s amazing, blends well and doesn’t feel too heavy on the face. I got mine from target. I definitely recommend this! It’s inexpensive and worth every penny.
Neda M.
New York , NY
This concealer is a great drug store dupe to the NARS concealer. Its creamy, gentle on the undereyes and blends evenly on your face. This is a definite gem in drug store make up
makenzie w.
Loogootee
Review for: Light more...
I would buy this product over and over again. Gets the job done with full coverage, and doesnt crease. I mainly use it for under eyes and to cover blemishes , and it is amazing.
Basimah A.
Review for: Cafe, Deep more...
I have to say i am disappointed in these concealers mainly because of the shade range. You would expect more from the fit me line especially since the foundations have such a great team he of colors in the fit me line. The concealers are just a let down i find the patchy and on the ashy side these don’t fit most women of color!
elizabeth s.
Dallas
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 15 Fair, 0.23 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) by Maybelline more...
this isn’t a terrible concealer for the drugstore price but i had problems with it creasing into my fine lines under my eyes.

I do love to use it to cut my crease and clean up my eyebrows.
Evelyn W.
Review for: Fair more...
I am loving this concealer! I’ve been using it for about a month now. It’s working great on my pale, sensitive skin. Definitely covering blemishes well and helping with my under eye bags. I would definitely buy this product again! It’s super affordable compared to other concealers and really does work great. Super happy with it!
Piper S.
Madison, WI
This is really easy to blend and work with. Feels super lightweight on the skin and doesnt get cakey. Great for all skin types. It isnt full coverage, but it looks like and natural for an every-day basis.
Jeseniyah S.
Haverhill
I love this product it is one of my go to concealers it is good quality medium to full coverage very good price for it and it works very well and it good color variety for all the colored people I love it
Gaby G.
Review for: Medium more...
I have been using this concealer for spots and it is so easy to apply and blend. I use it for blemishes and have been using it for over 10 years now and will always be my go to!
Becky D.
Hingham
I love the fit me concealer. I usually buy it when I get too pale or tan for my shape tape or don’t have time to go to Ulta, because it is cheap but gets the job done. It’s medium coverage and very creamy
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?