Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Claudia A.
Chico
Good drugstore concealer, need two coats to get full coverage. Easy to blend into skin, I sometimes wear it by itself when I’m on the go and it looks great!
Joann L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite drugstore concealers. I love how affordable it was and I love how it was able to cover up the redness on my face and my dark eye circles.
Larissa D.
Torrance, Ca
Review for: Sand more...
My holy grail! It’s very affordable and it’s light weight and provides great coverage. Perfect for everyday because it doesn’t feel like makeup on your skin.
Celine V.
This product is AMAZING! It's actually a dupe for NARS concealer. It's only $5 at Walmart and such a perfect product! It's lightweight but covers very well!
Colleen M.
Novi
Review for: Fair more...
This product does well to cover my blemishes but does not last too long. It goes on a bit orange and well and can be seen through my B.B. cream that I wear.
Grace M.
Lilburn, GA
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER TO EXIST! I don't think I will find a concealer I like better. I have tried everything and nothing compares to the simple fit me.
Renee H.
Review for: Sand more...
Rivals NARS radiant cream concealer but at the fraction of the price! Color choice on point- I use it as a highlighter shade and it has great staying power!
Maria J.
Selma, CA
This is such a good product! I've repurchased it 3 times already, it doesn't look cake, it covers my dark circles and feels super refreshing. its buildable.
Krishuna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this concealer, there is not inch too say. If you want a really good drugstore concealer I would recommend this because it looks amazing on the skin.
destanie s.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is such a great dupe for the Nars concealer. Highly recommend if you need a makeup that covers up everything. Great pigmentation and quality.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back