Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Carolina D.
providence
Review for: Medium, Cafe more...
I currently use this product to conceal and the lighter one to highlight. I must say that I love love this product very comparable to NARS Creamy Concealer.
Megan A.
Review for: Fair more...
I can see this working for people with oily skin, but it is not great for dry skin. This caked and clung to my dry patches and just did not look good on me.
Jenna R.
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! it completely covers my under eyes the only problem is that it does start to crease after a few hours but it's my go to concealer !!
Hayley D.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This is almost an exact dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealer, just not as brightening. But other than that its coverage is amazing. I love the formula.
Noelia E.
albany
Review for: Sand more...
If you’re looking for a good drugstore concealer then you should get this one. I.T has good coverage and is comparable to the nars radiant creamy concealer.
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
I use this on a regular basis. It works well with cover-ups I also use it was a Highlight. Its a good price for what you get. I would recommend this product.
Alisha G.
Sanger, CA
One of the best and must have concealer! It covers my dark circles so well. It's easy to apply and blend. The packaging is great. I just love this concealer.
Kristi A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Yes, 100% yes! I use this as my under eye concealer everyday and haven't used anything else in a few years. Highly recommended and am sad whenever I run out
chelsey w.
Knoxville, TN
Lightweight concealer. Has good light to medium coverage The price is very affordable. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I like more coverage.
Jordan S.
This concealer works wonders! It is by far the best I have used yet! Gets all of those spots that my foundation can't cover. Currently my favorite concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back