Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20647)
Amanda S.
This concealer is very full coverage and lightweight. I love this concealer for highlighting! This reminds me so much of the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer!
melissa c.
Katy, TX
They recommended it to me but to apply it on my skin it burns a little to the minutes passes but it is good it has average coverage and the price is good.
Katelyn H.
Swords Creek , VA
This is a great drugstore concealer! It doesn't really crease too much and it stays in place just about all day if I set it with powder! I really love it!
Nicole C.
Bronx, NY
I have dark bags so it really didn't do anything for me but crease in my eye area. And the lightest concealer did not match my pale skin, it was too dark.
Kaylin G.
Howard Beach, NY
This is my favorite concealer right now. I just bought it recently, and I really like it. It seems to be working really well and covering my dark circles.
Debbie G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good concealer and fives amazing coverage. it does crease a bit but you can set with powder and it will be fine. It last for a really long time!
Katie C.
Supposedly a dupe for the mars radiant creamy concealer but doesn’t break the bank I don’t think it’s exactly dupes but it’s a more affordable alternative
Beverley C.
Duluth, GA
This concealer gets the job done. Covers bags & light imperfections. I do however, find that there aren't enough shades to be a perfect match for everyone.
Lauren N.
Best concealer I've tried. Blends well. Great pigmentation. Not cakey. Go try it! Many shade to match your skin tone. Also try the Fit Me Matte foundation.
Wicahpi C.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer! it's not very full coverage but that's the thing I like about it, because it's easy for an everyday look and not a glam night look.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?