Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19844)
yesenia c.
I have been using this concealer for years. It has great coverage. My skin is very dry and patchy and I love how this doesn't stick to my dry patches.
Irela R.
Apopka, FL
This has to be one of my all time favorite concealers. It is so affordable and gives the best coverage. Works great on oily skin and blends perfectly.
Debbie M.
Wasn't my favorite. My dark circles showed through it. Want to try again with a color corrector to see if that helps. I also didn't try to build it up.
Jordan D.
Really the only concealer I use. I'm going to start looking for a new one because I feel this just doesn't do the job anymore and it just a foundation.
Vickii S.
Brookline , MA
Review for: Light more...
Always a good concealer for the price! It applies smoothly and is buildable for coverage! It doesn’t leave my under eyes dressed up and it’s pigmented!
Daisy D.
Love this product! Has great smooth coverage, and doesn't crease ! It lasts all day and is very light. Almost feels like you aren't wearing anything.
kailyn t.
New Orleans, LA
This concealer always gets compared to the NARS one. I have never used the other one but I think this one does a great job especially for the price.
Ashton T.
Harrisburg, PA
Love this never have to touch this product up whether I sweat or rub my face.
This product also has a beautiful glow to it and fits my skin perfect.
Giovanna D.
Review for: Medium more...
Looking for a affordable concealer with medium to full coverage I would definitely recommend this one. I have oily skin and it works great on me ! :)
Dulce G.
Bronx, Ny
I Love love this concealer. Price is grate product great. I used to use the Nars but if you dont have the money for it definitely go for this iteam.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?