Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Yosa S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great coverage concealer. Its gentle and smooth on skin natural looking. Its really good for under the eye for the baggy eyes. It has nice packaging.
Christina A.
Review for: Sand more...
I have repurchased this product several times and the color is perfect for brightening the under eye. It's very creamy and it lasts long even without setting.
Samantha S.
Works really well the fit me foundation. Last long too.. One of the first concealers I started to use when doing this whole make up thing an it's really good.
Diana L.
Devine, TX
This concealer is super good, I have really dark under eye circles and I got to say this concealer helps me a lot with that problem, it also helps illuminate.
Krystal H.
It maked my face dewy. I feel like I'm using it wrong. But overall not for my skin type. It smears easily and also leaves dried spots. Not my kind of concealer
Caitlin B.
chicago Illinois
If you are looking for an excellent product but at drugstore prices Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer is the way to go, it goes on easily and covers well!
Tammy Z.
Such a great value! I love the applicator and the coverage. My only complaint is that sometimes the product burns a little under my eyes when I first apply it.
Mikayla B.
Decatur, MI
This is a great drug store concealer. It’s full coverage and looks great on the skin. My only problem is it sometimes will emphasize the dryness under my eyes.
Haleigh S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Fair more...
I love this as a cheek, forehead, and nose concealer. For me, it doesn’t have enough coverage under the eye, but if I’m going for a lighter look it’s perfect!
Hali S.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Fair more...
This is my go to concealer! Not only works for undereyes, but works well as an eyeshadow primer, cutting a cut crease and good concealer to clean up the brows!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back