Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #10 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Larissa C.
Review for: Light, Sand more...
My everyday concealer!! Couldn't love this stuff more. I go through tubes of it constantly. It's the perfect consistency, creamy, blends great and looks even better!
Vynnie D.
Suwanee, GA
This is one of the best liquid concealers at the drugstore. it does sorta crease on fine lines and wrinkles after a few hours but for a few busk or almost 10 dollars its convenient to get
Hannah C.
Charlotte, NC
The shade range and price is pretty good, but it has MINIMAL coverage. It doesn't seem to cover a lot. I found my self having to reapply throughout the day. It wasn't buildable for me. Don't know if I'll repurchase..
Dezerai P.
Lodi, CA
All time favorite concealer! This product is so easy to blend, I love using it for under eye area!! I've repurchased this product so many times I can't even count!
Katherine G.
Dupe for NARS concealer
Definitely med/full coverage
They did tend to crease on me which Is why I do set it with powder after
But defiantly deserves the 5 stars for a drugstore product $6
Veronica C.
This is the concealer I use everyday. I've tried others but this is my favorite sometimes at a fraction of the price. Covers dark circles, NEVER creases! So good!
McKenna w.
Royse City, TX
This concealer is so amazing . it doesn't settle and it's just so amazing . the packaging is simple i just wish the applicator was like the urban decay concealer .
Arlena S.
Norwalk, CA
This product is so light weight, the coverage is absolutely to die for! They are just as good as the foundations, I have always been a fan of Maybelline products!
Rachel B.
Wausau, WI
This is one of the better concealers I've used. The texture is creamy and the coverage is good. It doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out whicg is awesome!!
Allison M.
Hudson, OH
Review for: Fair more...
Certainly deserving of its great reputation! Great drugstore concealer for sure. Covers those under eyes without getting cakey and it goes over foundation beautifully.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart