Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Emma S.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff! it has amazing coverage and it blends well. It does not crease but it covers up everything I need it to. I always go back to this when I try anything else.
Sophie W.
I love it!!!!!! Very creamy and moisturizing but it still has a nice matte finish when blended. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars instead of five it because it tends to crease but other than that it's great and I will buy again!
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
I have really, really dry skin, especially under my eyes. I have a really hard time finding an under eye concealer that doesn't accentuate my dryness, brightens my blue under eyes, and yet still is a good color for me. I have really very pale pink skin, and so concealers tend to be much too tan for me. I wish that they would make an even lighter color, but the color "fair" works fine for me. "Fair" is lighter than "light", which is strange, because "light" comes before "fair" in the display. This concealer is creamy and very blendable. It works alright on acne and red spots, but it is not a full coverage concealer (which is why I love it for under my eyes). My only real complaint is the packaging. No matter how careful and clean I am when using the concealer, excess is pushed outward upon closing, so that if I put it in my bag without wiping it, my bad and the rest of my makeup will get streaks of concealer. This definitely isn't a deal-breaker, as I'll purchase it again. They may have even fixed that by now, as I've been using my tube/bottle for almost 6 months now. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a non-drying under eye concealer with a wide range or shades.
shivani b.
This concealer is good not great unless you have little to cover i find it to too thin so it does not work for very dark circle because its not a heavy coverage concealer .
Hannah M.
syracuse, NY
Best concealer I've tried. Low price and gives high quality looks. Covers almost anything I have. I've tried expensive ones that don't even compare to this one. It lasts all day when I use with under eye setting powder.
Jessica G.
Los Fresnos, TX
I love wearing this concealer love how it hides most of my blemishes and its a perfect fit ...I also like that it lasts all day and it doesn't leave your face all oily .
Andrea P.
Norwalk , CA
I hate this so much! It always emphasizes my fine lines and gets all Cakey! I hate how little product is also in the tube. I don't think it's worth the money or worth the time. But I do have oily skin so who knows.
brigitte m.
The best concelar ever but I was do a mistake the first time I bought this product I choose too light, I was like a panda but after I buy the perfect and yes I Recommende.
sam m.
Fontana, CA
I like using this concealer when I'm in a rush. It applys on very quick & easy. It has a smooth paste . works pretty good on my face , not bad for the price being cheap
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: Light more...
Awesome product! (: Will definitely purchase this item again. And of course I would recommend this to my friends and family! Good quality! It is also a long lasting product which is always a plus! I love this product
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back