Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Amanda A.
So far this is the best drugstore concealer. I just hate how their barley any like it barley lasted me. But its a really good concealer i cant complain it blends very well..
Zuri R.
Ohh noooo. I have never disliked a xoncealer more than than fit me because it creased in, and after a few min. My skin was oily. Never purchasing again.
Livvy F.
Everyone says this is an exact dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and I disagree completely. Like 100% disagree.  This is much sheerer and you have to build it up to make it be fuller coverage. It's nice for contouring and spot correcting, but it won't give you a full glam, flawless face.
Danielle D.
Orem, UT
I like this product a lot, I feel as though it sometimes doesn’t blend well, but overall I have loved how well it hides my dark circles under my eyes!
Maritsa F.
Raisin City, CA
Love love love this concealer!!! It last for a while it's like the high end ones comparable to the NARS concealer really affordable! It goes good with any kid of skin Oily or dry doesn't matter fits perfect for any kind of skin . Blends really well and super easily . You can find this concealer at any drug store . It's so worth it less than $12 dollars different prices at different stores but sure is worth it ! Hope this review helps a lot of you girls out
Paola M.
Since I started to use this I loved it so much that now I only buy this oneits the perfect due from expensive brands an it is totally buildable with no doubts. its long lasting, pigmented and dry fast i definetly would recommend this to others
Shelly W.
coweta, OK
Maybe a formulation change will happen to fix these issues and then I could love it as much as it's sister foundation.
There is virtually ZERO staying power and no matter which powder I pair it with, it refuses to play nice with anything else on my face.
This concealer creases like nobodies business up under my poor - dark circled eyes.
The coverage is great and I can't complain about the thickness of this concealer. I love the MAC Pro Longwear so this formula should have been a slam dunk. At least that's what I was thinking anyway.
I can wax poetic all day long about the Maybelline FitMe Matte Poreless Foundation, but unfortunately the pairing concealer has not wowed me.
Imara L.
This concealer is affordable and it has high coverage. It's long lasting and it's best for under eyes. It's great for anyone who would want to get makeup on the run. I would buy this again. I recommend this to anyone of any skin color
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
I realize that my dedication to this concealer, out of all the concealers in the world, is kind of weird and random, but I freaking love this product and I've been using it for years now. Actually, I take that back. I kind of hate this product - I would love to not be shackled to my drug-addict-like attachment to concealer. And no, it doesn't work miracles, my eye circles are still the bane of my facial existence. (Yes, I know, my life is SO hard.) But regardless, this concealer is the best one I've got.
Viviana V.
medley, florida
Mi corrector favorito, lo uso diariamente es ligero con cobertura media y realmente es super comodo aparte de economico
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back