Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Faiza S.
Best concealer from drugstore for sure. I've tried quite a few and nothing gives coverage as good as this. It's very light, creamy and long lasting. Definitely a holy grail!
Michelle H.
I love this concealer, I used it for NYE and it stayed on all night through the dancing, champagne showers, sweat etc I still looked fabulous and no blemish showing!
It has a nice and smooth look on your face.

Imagine that you went to a party and have to go to school next day. You will need a good concealer to cover that you didn't slept!
Oriana G.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DRUGSTORE CONCEALER. I never get enough. You can use it to highlight or you can just cover your dark circles. I honestly don't have any cons. Perfect consistency.
Kayleigh D.
Manteca, CA
I always have a hard time finding the perfect concealer to match. Once I started using this one I immediately fell in love with it. Covers blemishes perfectly and works well under eyes. It last a while too. A little goes along way!
Jonah S.
Burbank, CA
This concealer is one of the best drugstore concealers I've tried yet! It is often compared to multiple higher end concealer and I completely agree. I love using it for my under eyes but it would work perfect for blemishes as well.
PA C.
This is my favorite concealer. It doesn't crease and is real easy to apply.
Looks great every single time. Great value and love the modern design.
It is thin and buildable.
kaylee h.
Hayes, VA
This concealer provides great coverage. It completely covers my dark circles and other imperfections I may have. It doesn't crease if you set with a powder. I like to use the Maybelline FIt Me Pressed powder. It lasts me all day long.
Prajakta K.
I have used it in shade light. This product is very good,it blends very well and gives good coverage. Texture is also smooth. Even it has a matte finish it does not tend to dry or gives cacky finish.
This concealer has great coverage and I love the color selection. There are about 5 but I'm sure you'll be able to find the color you need to highlight the under eyes. Top favorite drugstore concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart