Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19834)
Reese K.
Review for: Sand more...
Priced very good at 7$ but it oxides very fast so I don’t use it every day. I love it for going out at night but I wouldn’t recommend wearing in sun lol
Kiana M.
I was looking for a concealer that was not greasy and I was so happy to find this at my local drug store and I instantly fell in love with the coverage!
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I just tried this for the first time today, but I like it on first impression. The color is perfect and the coverage is good but not too thick or Cakey.
Kaela B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Can we talk about this 8 dollar Nars concealer Dupe?? Omggg its soooooo nice! Every time i go to the drug stores, theyre always out of stock of my shade
Bailey B.
I love this conceler!!! I use this everyday and I'm very active throughout the day and it last the whole time. I do recommend a primer with this though.
Christine V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Absolutely love these concealer sand they come at such a good price! The shades work really well for a variety of skin tones and the finish is beautiful
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
I actually really loved this concealer! It was easy to blend and it stayed put all day. Only giving 4 stars because the fair is very very very pink on me
Denise K.
Good product for a drug store concealer! Blends well and gives good coverage! However after being on for several hours it starts to settle into my lines.
Miriam C.
Seattle, WA
So long as you set it with a powder, this concealer is pretty darn good. I like that I can layer it on if I need more coverage and it doesn't look cakey!
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
Love and will always rebuy, this is so creamy and easy to blend, I'm obsessed and just love this for my under eyes and a cream contour. Worth the price.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?