Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #8 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...12 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...4 Answers
Jessica D.
I love this concealer for a few reasons: that it covers well, and it stays so well. The reason I gave it 4 stars is that it doesnt come in enough shades for different tones dried and after a while of use it became somewhat hard and thick similar to the popular Shape Tape after being used for over a year. It can be similarly drying however it is originally thick and creamy (but more creamy than Shape Tape, so i have to prep extra well and moisturize my under eye. That being said, I recommend purchasing it when you're not alternating use with other concealers so you can commit to it and use it within a short time. I have combination skin with texture and pores and do my best to avoid cakiness when applying foundation and concealer, so I cannot.apply too much. I also found that it's hard to use a darker shade to contour because of how thick it is.
Christie T.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Target
I've been using this concealer for years!! It's my go to. I'm in shade 20. I'm Asian and it has the right tone for my skin. I don't use foundation, just concealer on my under eyes and blemishes. I find that this concealer does get slightly darker once it sets but I'm fairly pale so it doesn't bother me. I do have to set the concealer with some powder to ensure it stays on all day. It's not a full coverage concealer, which I like because I'm not trying to hide all of my imperfections to keep me looking natural. I have freckles and I like for people to be able to see them.
Bri D.
Hollis, NH
Purchased at: ULTA
I've used this concealor for proabably over 6 years and it has never failed me. It's lightweight, cheap, provides a good color selection, and has medium coverage that resists creasing. The only things that irk me is that it runs out very quickly and sometimes it does get a little creasy/isn't as full coverage. However, this is after a long time of wear and it isn't touted as a full coverage conealor so both of those points aren't particularly strong cons. Great product overall, would recommend to everyone.
Jennifer M.
Washington DC
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my faves concealers of all times. I've repurchased it so many times because it's that good. It is so creamy and makes my undereye area look healthier. It's medium coverage, not full as I can still see some darkness poking through, but it hs this natural look, perfect for everyday wear. Many compare the to the Nars concealer for its creamy consistency and coverage. And it does, but for less. I only wish there was a lighter shade since now this has become too dark for my fair skin.
Addy W.
Cascade, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
This concealer has decent coverage and was very very buildable. It was super easy to blend into the skin and did not take a lot of work and effort to blend, which is great. However, I found that it creased A LOT on my skin. I did not enjoy that. Also, for some odd reason, it look very oily on my DRY skin. That did not appeal to me. Thus, I have it three stars.
Schree R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I have tried a few concealers including BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer, tarte™ rainforest of the sea aquacealer concealer, and Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer and not one of them have compared to my Maybelline. It applies easily with my pinkie or my real techniques Dual-Ended Expert Sponge. It blends out flawlessly and last all day! Makes my eyeshadow apply with ease and leaves my under-eyes bright and flawless! It’s hard for me to find a concealer that works under my eyes because I have wrinkles, puffiness, and dryness! This made me look instantly younger and awake. I sometimes only use this on my eyelids when pressed for time and it works out wonderfully. Would highly recommend this drugstore brand over any high-end concealer any day of the week!
OhmyPinks M.
Review for: Sand more...
I was looking for a drugstore concealer to use during the week because I reserve my NARS concealer (in Custard) for going out on the weekends & because it is expensive!

This is my FIRST ever drugstore concealer and I have to say I am super impressed and satisfied. Buying make up at the drugstore is so hard because you have to pretty much guess at your shade--but after internet researching I found that the closet dupe for NARS concealer in Custard is the shade Sand. I used to use a concealer that was too light for me and it just extenuated my dark circles--so be careful--don't go too light!

I apply my make up at 5AM--no foundation, just concealer, blush, mascara, highlight, and I am ready for the work day. The trick with this concealer is that you have to set it. I set it using the Laura Mercier eye brightening powder. I was really worried it wouldn't stay all day (my days are LONG!). Well, it did! No caking, no flaking, no dryness, nothing! I even worked out and when I looked in the mirror, the concealer was actually in tact. I sweat a lot, too and the concealer was perfectly set. So from 5AM-6PM my under eye looked amazing. I am very impressed-and I will continue to buy this to use on a daily basis. Please remember to SET your under eye. It will make a HUGE difference.

ghostlyjess A.
bakersfield
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is a good drugstore option for a friendly budget! The only thing I dislike about this product is that it does tend to crease if I don’t use a really great setting powder. I use the Kat Von D setting powder that seems to work well for me. The coverage is light and it can be buildable. It is a hydrating concealer so it would work well for dry skinMaybelline Fit Me® Concealer #maybelline #makeupartist #makeup #makeupreview
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite concealer in my collection at the moment. It is super easy to blend out a barely creases and it works well with all of the other make up that I use with it. It lasted very long time and it comes off super easy it does not clog my pores and also works as an eyelid primer. You can find it at Walmart for six dollars and because of that reason it is super easy to buy because it is super cheap.
Myriam V.
brooklyn
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Cafe more...
This concealer is a good dupe for the nars concealer if not for the terrible shade range. Cafe is the darkest shade available at drugstores near me and it does give me trouble when I want to do my makeup because the undertone clashes with my own. I correct this problem by going over the area with my foundation brush or beauty blender and mixing the concealer with another one that is my exact skin tone
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart