Emily S.
Brisbane

Is this good for oily or dry skin?

Julessa N.
Julessa N.
1 year, 6 months ago
It works really well with both skin types. I have combination skin and it settles into my skin flawlessly.
Renata M.
Renata M.
1 year, 6 months ago
This one is better for oily skin! 💋💋
Jasmin T.
Jasmin T.
Montgomery, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I think it does a good job on oily skin! By itself it works pretty good. But setting powder really helps too!
lauren v.
lauren v.
Tucson Az
1 year, 6 months ago
I have oily skin and it works amazing on me , been using it for about a year and it's my go to concealer!