Daniella T.

Has anyone tried these concealers ? It's affordable but I want to know if it's worth the buy .

Shelly-Rae O.
Shelly-Rae O.
West Gardiner, ME
1 year, 5 months ago
I love this concealer! It's very light weight for the medium to full coverage it gives! Sets wonderfully with powder under eyes and doesn't crease!
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have this. I like it for the most part. I don't get a lot of coverage for my bags as I'd like, but it's good for the normal, average person.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
El Paso, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
I have! There really easy to work with and the right amount of coverage but more on the lighter side then heavy coverage! But it definitely is worth it! Make sure to set it afterwards!
Paola S.
Paola S.
Chihuahua, MX
1 year, 5 months ago
Is super easy to blend and the coverage is very good. Try it!