Katherine M.
Denver, CO

Does this concealer dry out your undereyes??

Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
1 year, 3 months ago
Fit Me Concealer is honestly one of my holy grails! It doesn't dry out my under eyes at all and it has awesome coverage and stays on all day! I have acne prone/oily skin and this product is amazing!
Jaz L.
Jaz L.
1 year, 3 months ago
No. I like this concealer because it has enough coverage. In my own experience, it didnt crease my under eye. Its a good product, you get more on what you pay.