Queen V.
Thousand Oaks, CA

am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and no foundation even when doing full glam?? i just feel like foundation is just too heavy but my skin still looks covered where it needs it? Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerMaybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment ConcealerLA Girl Pro High Definition Concealer

Lily S.
Lily S.
Oakville, ON
4 months ago
I do this on days when I don't have enough time to apply a full face of foundation. The shade fair matches me better than any foundation I have tried!
Ag-ag A.
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
4 months, 1 week ago
Im that type of person too
Anna K.
Anna K.
Lexington, KY
7 months, 1 week ago
That's what I do everyday. I don't have very uneven skin and concealer helps me cover acne or any scars I might have without being too heavy on my face.
Elena K.
Elena K.
Toronto
8 months ago
I tend to do this too because my skin doesn't tend to need much coverage so spot concealing gives an even look on my skin without looking and feeling too heavy.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Vestaburg
8 months, 3 weeks ago
I do as well.
Robin W.
Robin W.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
on occasion I do this as well. Especially when it is to hot.
angel b.
angel b.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
You are not alone 😂 me too i do that too try a bb cream or a cc cream it feels like you have nothing on Rimmel London BB Cream Matte FoundationMaybelline Dream Fresh BB® CreamGarnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free BB Cream
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
11 months, 4 weeks ago
I tend to do this occasionally in the summer. I know exactly what you mean!!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
11 months, 4 weeks ago
You're definitely not the only one! Unless I'm going to an event or party or something I basically just use concealer and a light dusting of powder, then go in with the rest of my products. I like NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand, tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer, Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder SPF 16 and Physicians Formula Mineral Wear® Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Powder for this especially!
Pearl M.
Pearl M.
11 months, 4 weeks ago
If you feel like foundation is too heavy but still want the effect of foundation, Clinique Moisture Surge™ CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is the perfect product for you. I use this every day, and it is literally a light foundation with sunscreen in it. Sunscreen helps anti-aging too!