Ria B.
Review for: Medium more...
Here comes yet another repetitive review. A much loved product shouldn't be concealed in the the depths of my drawer. This Maybeline Fit Me concealer has been an honest testimony that drugstore products can outperform high end products. This is a light weight concealer that packs great coverage. As for a background, I have deep set dark, dry and textured under eyes. My expectations are for a hydrating, color correcting formula with MINIMAL creasing for at least 12 hours. This product checks all of my expectations. I do use Deep Fonce from the old formula, which is a perfect match to my skin tone. I've noticed they don't carry that with the new re formulation. The new ones also seem a little bit more drying, but I believe it will take me a few more weeks of trial before making a final thought. Overall, I will continue to use and repurchase this product.