Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Fair more...
As someone who desires a lot of coverage in their concealers, I find this option from Maybelline to be okay.

The packaging is nice enough and the applicator is easy to use. The consistency of the product is a little thin for my liking, and I wish the lightest shade they offered was just a little bit lighter. They market this as being "natural coverage" - I'd say it's medium coverage. My biggest issue with this concealer is that I find that it creases pretty badly throughout the day. I've even used the Fit Me! powder to set it in hopes that it wouldn't crease, but to no avail.

Because of the creasing and the medium coverage, I won't be repurchasing...but I can say that this is an alright choice for a drugstore concealer.