Josie K.
Review for: Fair more...
First bizarre point about the concealer before we get into the pro's is that this oxidizes within the container.  If it didn't do that I'd be giving it a 5 star review. I purchase both fair and light to mix together (fair number 15 is actually lighter than light number 10 so watch out).  However less than a week of having the fair shade it will oxidize within the tube and turn much more yellow in tone, which is so bizarre. I keep buying however because I'm a fan of the product.
The consistancy is really pleasant! It's a healthy mixture between cream and liquid and blends really well.  I'll use the real techniques concealer brush and my fingers to blend or let my beauty blender do all of the work, depending upon the day.  This sets really well under the eyes and won't budge if you set it in place with a powder. However, if you're against powder and you choose to not set this product be prepare for a crazy amount of movement and transfer to your lower lash line. Other than the oxidizing issue I'm a big fan of the product.
Price point is great especially since Ulta regularly has buy two get one free on maybelline's entire line!