MakeupMaybelline
Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 023 fl oz

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz

Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage liquid concealer. This oil-free concealer makeup formula works to conceal redness, flaws, and blemishes. Non-comedogenic, fragrance free, and formulated to match all skin tones from light to dark,...

how covered is this concealer? I have a little noticeable dark circlesMaybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz
Does this concealer work for oily skin?
Start your review of Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz
Impressed! I use the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz in shade "light" and love it! Its so easy apply because it has a applicator tip that you can just dip in and out to make life simple. It helps not to waste any product as well. This stuff is very lightweight and covers very well. It hides my imperfections. I have never had any problems with creasing. It lasts all day. I would buy this again and I recommend. #InfluensterAwards2020
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Review for: Pack of 4-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz
So I used this product to prime lid. And used some under my eyes. It seems a little liquidity to me. I would not be reaching for this product all that much.
Jenna S.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Target
I am absolutely obsessed with this concealer! It gives you good coverage and is super lightweight on the skin. It’s really creamy, blends easily, and is long lasting while still being really comfortable on the skin. My only complaint is that the shade range isn’t as good as some other concealers, but it’s still one of my favorites!
Tina P.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Review for: Pack of 2-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Medium 25 0.23 fl oz
I have been using this concealer on my eyes for eyeshadow primer and it works great. I have to be careful because I was having issues that my eyes would water real bad I tried different eyeliners mascara everything then I was busy grabbed up this concealer and used it as primer. I really liked the results of how it went with my eyeshadows. Then it hit me one day oh my eyes haven't been watering like they were.
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
Purchased at: Target
It is a concealer that has very good coverage and at the same time it feels very light I like its range of tones is very wide apart it is very easy to blur it and adds luminosity to your face and best of all it is very economical
ruby Z.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz
I really like this concealer, it is very light, it does not add too much weight and it does not mark the fine lines of the dark circles or the lines of expression and as I always say the best of all is that it is very economical within everyone's reach
Melissa P.
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: CVS
So I have used colors 11, 15, and 22. I have cool olive undertones, light skin, and while 15 is the closest match, I can make all of those work for me depending on the time of year. The fit me foundations, on the other hand, don't work at all for me. Go figure. These don't cause my undereye to crease, though I do use a light, water-based primer. They don't make the wrinkles disappear! But they don't make it worse either.
Kristie E.
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz
Works of for me. Goes on light. Almost would like it to be a little thicker for better coverage
Sonja M.
Blends in lovely and easily tone is very nice, leans towards yellow and I love that. No scent to it at all that is also a good thing. Clings to drier skin would be the only negative I love how it is not obvious makeup. Like I could wear this on non makeup days as just a stand alone. I was also able to use as a touch up approximately four hours later. Again completely satisfied with the results. Did not clump together over the original application, it layered beautifully
Sammy E.
White Plains, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Fair 10 0.23 fl oz
Today I was pretty impressed by how natural the Fit Me concealer looked! It lasted all day and didn’t look cakey at all. I normally go for medium coverage concealers to full, this had a little less coverage thank I am used to, but I really enjoyed it! Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ava J.
il y a un mois
ChickAdvice M. il y a un mois
All makeup will clog your pores, always always always use with a primer that way there’s a barrier protecting your skin between layers
Dayaimy A.
il y a un mois
Allie J. il y a 17 jours
The coverage is on the more sheer side, but it does build for more coverage
gabbi A.
il y a 5 mois
Angela B. il y a 5 mois
I have bought and used both. I like the Maybelline because the coverage is buildable and it doesn’t settle into lines.
Heni P.
Iselin, NJ
il y a 6 mois
Tasnia I. il y a 5 mois
Well try color correcting first. If you are medium to dark skin try a peach orangy corrector and if your fair try a peach pink corrector. It’ll cancel out the gray ashy outcome when you apply concealer. If you need more coverage try waiting a minute before blending it out.
Amanda T.
Georgetown, KY
il y a 9 mois
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Makeup, Light 10 0.23 fl oz ? Has anyone tried this? I've never really needed concealer before so, I didn't try it out. I am now getting older, have more kids and I am STRESSED!! 😭😂 So, I am wanting to try out concealer and fade some areas I am not happy with..I picked this up tonight because a lady was buying and told me she really liked it. What do you think? :)
michelle W. il y a 9 mois
I use this daily for my dark circles. Its a great affordable concealer.