Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #8 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...12 Answers
  • Does this concealer burn anyone else under the eye?13 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...78 Answers
Diana H.
Muskegon
I think this is a pretty good concealer available at the drugstore. It covers blemishes and under eye darkness mostly, not all the way depending on how dark the problem area is. It doesn't sink into pores or fine lines and it does look beautiful all day. I have dry skin and I don't have issues with this feeling overly dry on me. My only issue with this is how limited the color range is. I have very fair skin and the lightest color matched my skin tone and my foundation color. It works well for concealing but nothing for highlighting or brightening for me. I would use this more if there was something lighter.
Laci B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
I tried this concealer due to the hype, and I’m not exactly sure how I feel about it. It settles into my fine lines under my eyes put has great coverage. It kinda wears off a bit throughout the day as well. I bought the Age Rewind concealer to try it and found that it was stunning! Since the Age Rewind isn’t that full coverage, I decided to layer this one on top to hide my dark circles. They’re both an amazing duo! If you like the more thicker/light wearing concealers, then I recommend this!
Elsie F.
Danville, IL
I used to use this as a foundation honestly because I'm so pale but more because the coverage is amazing. Dark eyes? Gone. Skin blemish? Gone. Redness? Gone. This could be a dupe for Nars. The formula is light weight to me and in my opinion gets soaked up in beauty blenders/sponges so best applied with a brush and then pat it out a little with the sponge. Full coverage, light weight, color matches with my pale ass, and makes me look like a doll <3 Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Jordan S.
Ypsilanti
Review for: Fair more...
I’ve repurchased this a few times and I love it. I use the shade “fair” in the summer when my skin is a little tan, and the shade ivory in the winter when my skin lightens up. Sometimes I mix the 2 together depending on the day. The only concern I have is that underneath my eye tends to crease which isn’t the worst problem in the world. It’s definitely not full coverage but it does create a flawless finish. I suggest using a blurring primer underneath of your pores tend to show.
Schree R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I have tried a few concealers including BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer, tarte™ rainforest of the sea aquacealer concealer, and Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer and not one of them have compared to my Maybelline. It applies easily with my pinkie or my real techniques Dual-Ended Expert Sponge. It blends out flawlessly and last all day! Makes my eyeshadow apply with ease and leaves my under-eyes bright and flawless! It’s hard for me to find a concealer that works under my eyes because I have wrinkles, puffiness, and dryness! This made me look instantly younger and awake. I sometimes only use this on my eyelids when pressed for time and it works out wonderfully. Would highly recommend this drugstore brand over any high-end concealer any day of the week!
OhmyPinks M.
Review for: Sand more...
I was looking for a drugstore concealer to use during the week because I reserve my NARS concealer (in Custard) for going out on the weekends & because it is expensive!

This is my FIRST ever drugstore concealer and I have to say I am super impressed and satisfied. Buying make up at the drugstore is so hard because you have to pretty much guess at your shade--but after internet researching I found that the closet dupe for NARS concealer in Custard is the shade Sand. I used to use a concealer that was too light for me and it just extenuated my dark circles--so be careful--don't go too light!

I apply my make up at 5AM--no foundation, just concealer, blush, mascara, highlight, and I am ready for the work day. The trick with this concealer is that you have to set it. I set it using the Laura Mercier eye brightening powder. I was really worried it wouldn't stay all day (my days are LONG!). Well, it did! No caking, no flaking, no dryness, nothing! I even worked out and when I looked in the mirror, the concealer was actually in tact. I sweat a lot, too and the concealer was perfectly set. So from 5AM-6PM my under eye looked amazing. I am very impressed-and I will continue to buy this to use on a daily basis. Please remember to SET your under eye. It will make a HUGE difference.

Elli T.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Light more...
This stuff is incredible! I used to really dislike concealers/face makeup because I could always feel something on my skin, but this concealer is so light it's basically not there. Easy to apply, blends smoothly, and covers most of my blemishes (though I have to use it in conjunction with a color corrector for my under eyes). I do wish there were more shades available regularly though, as I'm somewhere between fair and light for most of the year.
Natashia W.
Morgantown
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light more...
This is my daughters concealer! She loves it and she always looks beautiful when shes finished! Shes into doing her makeup on fleek...like it always looks like shes stepping onto a runway! I would say it works for both undereye and blemishes. I'm assuming that's why she keeps wanting this certain brand
Tabby H.
Portland
I used to love this concealer line but it seems like the formula has changed. Its chalky and it creases somuch even with a setting powder. I also feel like the shade range is a joke. I can't ever find one that isnt paper white or jersey shore orange. So frustrating since at one time I really loved this product. I would maybe give it a other shot if they upped the shades and got rid of the chalky watery formula.
Abby T.
Orange, CA
Love love love this concealer! Good dupe for the NARS concealer and performs just as well. I don't have any creases, and it perfectly covers up my eye bags. Unfortunately because of how popular it is, a lot of drugstores run out of shades, so if you're trying to buy it, expect to have to drive to multiple drug stores to find the shade you're looking for (at least in my case)
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Target