BY MAYBELLINE

Flawless that lets the real you come through. Lightweight pigments blend easily and wears evenly. Provides a natural, fade proof bronzed color that leaves skin the way it was meant to be: fresh, breathing, and natural.

Buy on Amazon*
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is a great little bronzer to keep in your purse or to-go bag. It's very small so I wouldn't rely on it for daily use and you might as well just toss that brush. But it's perfect for an on the go touch up or to put in an over night bag if you can't bring your full size bronzer. When applied it has a great multi tone bronze look so it doesn't leave you looking orange or like you have a fake tan. It's a great bronzer, and i love the fact that it's mini. I always have it in my purse.
ashlee p.
I love the fit me pressed powder by Maybelline but this bronzer isn’t great. It’s not good for my oily skin and it wore off super fast. It’s almost too bendable and I don’t recommend it. It might work for a pale person but I don’t know.
America R.
Denver, CO
I love Maybelline products. I actually really like this bronzer it is not super pigmented but it is a buildable product and I love that. It has some shimmer to it but it is not really noticeable I like it
Francis (.
I really like this for a drugstore bronzer, it is very warm-toned though which is great for me but for people who need a cool-toned bronzer this is a no-go. It is great for the price and the packaging is also cute though.
Megan H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I really like the Maybelline fit me bronzer. The whole line is great! However if you aren't a fan of shimmer in your bronzer this one won't be for you. But I personally like that glowy sun kissed look myself! 😁
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
What the heck is with that little brush. You know good and well no one should be applying bronzer with that kind of brush. You are trapping these broke teens man. Trapping them. Also . The bronzer kinda sucked. Just looked super orange.
Katherine S.
N Charleston, SC
This bronzer was the first one I got and I am still using it, the only thing I don’t like too much it’s the presentation, it stays true to color and blends easily and yes a I would recommend it to others
Chelsie M.
North Tonawanda
Besides the fit me liquid foundation, this is my favorite makeup product in my bag. I wear very light and natural looking makeup , so I love that this is so light and looks natural. I have oily skin in the summer, and this product doesn't cake or feel heavy on my skin. Instead it looks and feels super light, and doesn't cause breakouts. I Love the compact it comes it. The compact is designed so nicely that it is easy to travel with, and is not bulky in my makeup. The colors that are offered are easy to match to your skin tone. I don't use the brush because it's a bit small, but other than that I love this product.
Tiffany G.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't know what it is with me and the "Fit Me" line of products, but it is so hard to find a product that I actually like. This Bronzer is very shimmery, and even though the shade I got was "medium bronze" it works out more like a light Bronzer.. but even with that being said, you have to TRULY dig your brush in for a while to even get a little bit of color payoff. I could not use this at all. :(
Rochelle N.
I like this bronzer however it is a little warmed toned. I have the deep bronze shade. I don't like the brush that it came with, it feels rough. The powder is kind of shimmery, and applies like that. I wouldn't really repurchase this product because I just didn't like how it wears. If you're into shimmery-ish bronzers I would recommend it.
Ramsha B.
OC, California
I have been looking for a nice affordable bronzer. This one seems to have good reviews! So my question is is it matte or has shimmer to it?
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
Does anyone feel like this bronzer turns orange ?
Dara W.
Radcliffe on Trent
Que tal es este producto? He querido probar nuevos bronceadores y me recomendaron este de Maybelline de su línea fit me
Barbara C.
Hallsville, MO
How is the blending with this, does it match most people?
Stephanie R.
Oakland , NE
Would this look too orange on fair to medium skin?