BY MAYBELLINE #88 in Bronzer

Flawless that lets the real you come through. Lightweight pigments blend easily and wears evenly. Provides a natural, fade proof bronzed color that leaves skin the way it was meant to be: fresh, breathing, and natural.

Buy on Amazon*
Nadia A.
Conroe
It wasn’t too good to me to be honest. It’s too orange so I feel that it would be good for tan skin. It doesn’t last too long either. It’s super easy to blend tho . It’s not really pigmented so you have to pack a lot on. Wouldn’t buy it again honestly.
America R.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Maybelline products. I actually really like this bronzer it is not super pigmented but it is a buildable product and I love that. It has some shimmer to it but it is not really noticeable I like it
Tiffany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is with me and the "Fit Me" line of products, but it is so hard to find a product that I actually like. This Bronzer is very shimmery, and even though the shade I got was "medium bronze" it works out more like a light Bronzer.. but even with that being said, you have to TRULY dig your brush in for a while to even get a little bit of color payoff. I could not use this at all. :(
Christina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall I really love the Maybelline FitMe line, but this product just did not work out for me. There was extremely little pigmentation, even with the darkest shade (for reference I have light complexion). Maybe if you're very fair and are looking for something subtle you might like this. I also haven't tried it recently after I had such a bad result, so maybe they've changed their formula since then
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this bronzer however it is a little warmed toned. I have the deep bronze shade. I don't like the brush that it came with, it feels rough. The powder is kind of shimmery, and applies like that. I wouldn't really repurchase this product because I just didn't like how it wears. If you're into shimmery-ish bronzers I would recommend it.
Willianna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This drugstore bronzer is easy to apply. I don't like so much de pigmentation, because it's not enough. The duration of the product is too slow. It's good to oily and pale skin. It's a good product for the cheap of it price. I don't know if I would buy it again. Probably yes for the daily makeup.
αмⓐηđä T.
Pecatonica, IL
I really like this bronzer. It's very light coverage which is good for those casual days. It gives you a nice glow too. The brush that comes with it isn't the best so I don't use it. For the price it's worth it!
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is okay, but there isn't a lot of pigmentation. You really have to built it so that it shows up. The packaging is nice, though. I prefer to use my own brush instead of the one it comes with. The bronzer itself lasts for a while, which is a plus.
Anmol A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for beginners but the pigmentation is lacking. You really have to dig in there to get the color payoff in my opinion. You are better off with other better drugstore bronzers that provable have more product for the same price
Mayra Fernanda C.
Oro Valley, AZ
Best bronzer EVER!!! I had been looking for a bronzer that could doible as a blush without having glitter. It is the hardest thing to find a bronzer that is somewhat mattefing. This bronzer is great though! It is a beautiful color and stays on for many hours with out rubbing off.
Ramsha B.
OC, California
I have been looking for a nice affordable bronzer. This one seems to have good reviews! So my question is is it matte or has shimmer to it?
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
Does anyone feel like this bronzer turns orange ?
Dara W.
Carupano, Sucre
Que tal es este producto? He querido probar nuevos bronceadores y me recomendaron este de Maybelline de su línea fit me
Barbara C.
Hallsville, MO
How is the blending with this, does it match most people?
Deja S.
Crowley, LA
I starting to become a big fan of bronzer? Do anyone have it? If so, how is it?