BY MAYBELLINE

True-to-tone color that blends seamlessly. This silky-smooth blush enhances skin tone with a pop of natural color. Fit Me® Blush is a lightweight powder that delivers natural all-day color. This blendable and natural yet noticeable blush wears evenly and enhances skin tone with a radiant glow. Long lasting blush ideal for dark skin, pale skin, and every tone in between. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Enhance skin tone with a natural blush. True-to-tone color blends seamlessly. Now Fit happens with a flattering natural yet noticeable blush.

How To Apply/Use:

Sweep blush onto the apples of the cheeks from the cheekbones to temples.

G3481 INGREDIENTS: TALC MAGNESIUM STEARATE TRIISOSTEARIN PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ALUMINA SILICA MAGNESIUM SILICATE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE TIN OXIDE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET CI 73360 / RED 30 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 77400 / BRONZE POWDER CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 45410 / RED 27 CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE CI 16035 / RED 40 LAKE CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE] F.I.L. D173485/1

• I recently purchased the blush in the color plum. I haven...3 Answers
  • Have you tried any of Maybelline’s new Fit Me Range of Pr...2 Answers
  • How well do they wear throughout the day? What's your fav...2 Answers
Maybelline Fit Me® Blush
  • "i try this one in a rose shade and it's very long lasting with matte finish formula which gives skin a flawless look all day long. it's not pigmented it's in sheer. i had and will recommend again" in 79 reviews
Eduarda C.
Chappaqua, NY
This blush reached my expectations, because it works really well in my skin and gives a smooth finish makeup! It has a shimmery finish and works like a iluminator. It’s a really good cost-benefit and I recommend for my friends.
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
This is a great cheap blush. It isn't super pigmented and it looks very natural on skin. I have darker skin so I do not blush naturally, so it would look very odd if I had a ton of redness on my cheeks. This just adds a pinch of pinkness and I think it looks super cute!
Cheryl S.
Minnesota
This blush is kinda hard to use. It is a little patchy and pressed hard into the pan. I have a pale complexion and the color 204 Medium Pink works well with my skin tone. I don't really reach for this product that often though. Like I said, it's just difficult to use.
Delaney D.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like these blushes. My favorite is the nude one, which is hard for me to find because it's either sold out or they don't have it. I have been using this blush since before the repackaging and I prefer the earlier packaging to the one they have now because it came with a little brush. It looks very natural on me and I use that kind of blush look the most.
Bao-Tran L.
It’s really pigmented!! I feel like you can never go wrong with a blush formula. I like that it’s easy to apply. The color I got is too dark for my complexion, but it’s pretty blendable to make it lighter. I think it’s great for the price. It does give me some weird patches but that could also be because of my textured skin!
claire i.
I love this blush. I have really old packaging because I’ve owned this for ten years. My mom purchased it for me when I was four for stage makeup. Obviously, I’ve made a dent on it. It’s my favorite from the drugstore.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I like this blush. It is pigmented so a little goes a long way and it is also buildable. It is easy to blend out. It comes with its own little stiff brush. It comes with a lot of colors and I’m excited to try more.
Savannah P.
this blush is very natural & not pigmented at all. it would be good for a someone who is just starting out with makeup & wants a very subtle look. for more experienced makeup lovers you definitely have to build it up for it to show up on your skin. i would not recommend this product in the shade 106- light mauve.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I used to use this Blush ALL THE TIME. It is a really awesome blush with a great formula and an awesome variety of colors. A little goes a long way with this product because it is super pigmented. I used this rose color but I used very little because it was so pigmented.
Rachel C.
This was the first blush I had ever tried, and I was really pleased with it! As a first time blush user, I liked that it applies lightly and can be built upon! It does have quite a shine to it, however, so i would prefer for it to not have as much of a shine.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Do you actually use the brush it comes with ? i find it doesn't pick up enough product, I'm just curious what you think the best way to apply it is
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is the pigmentation of this blush on fair to light skin?
Marram S.
How's the pigmentation in this?
Hanaa K.
Is it appropriate for white color skin? is it sufficiently pigmented?
Mi Q.