BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maybelline new york fit me blush with lightweight pigments blends easily and wears evenly, for natural, fade-proof cheek color that leaves skin the way it was meant to be- fresh, breathing, and natural. Oil-free, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores), and dermatologist tested. why you'll love maybelline fit me blush: flawless blush that lets the real you come through blends easily and wears evenly natural fade-free color directions: brush maybelline fit me blush color onto the apples of cheeks, sweeping upward along your cheekbone.

• How well do they wear throughout the day? What's your fav shades?2 Answers
  • I am desperately looking for a blush that has a a considerable am...3 Answers
  • This product has more shades 1 Answers
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Everyone raves about these but I was just so disappointed. The color pay off is just not there. I literally have to dig at the blush to get any kind of color on any brush I use or my fingers (if I'm desperate) and then it takes forever to build the color up on my cheeks. I have an olive skin complexion, so maybe that's why, but dang I was really hoping for more. On the plus side, this works really well on sensitive skin. I had zero issues with it in that department. However, I still wouldn't recommend it or repurchase it. :(
Smriti S.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
I ve always been looking for a coral shade for a tan skin tone. When I saw this "deep coral" blush at my ulta I grabbed it. I also got a buy one get 50%off next offer. So it was affordable. However this is a very chalky product. It is moderately pigmented and matte but is very chalky. I am not a fan of it but it could work on lighter skin tones. Also the brush that came with it had rough bristles that literally scratched the product out of the pan. Sorry fit me. I love your foundations but not this blush.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
The Maybelline Fit Me! blush is okay. I usually love when a blush isn't that pigmented so that I can build up the color myself, but this isn't pigmented at all. I can rub my finger completely through it over and over and when I swatch my arm with it there is nothing but shimmer left. I have the shade Medium Mauve. Although it feels nice and creamy, it just doesn't perform how I would want my blush to.
Faith A.
Faith A.
Pawtucket, RI
Just like their FitMe foundation, a little goes a long way for this blush! The pigmentation beat my expectations completely! I used this at a dance competition and only had to reapply once (I did not use setting spray). For the price, I highly recommend this product when you want a drugstore blush. With just using a light hand and little product, you can get a just enough color.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I tried the shade in light pink and I found that the power was very chalky with little pigmentation. I was disappointed because the color looked pretty in the pan but there was little to no color payoff when applied to the face. I tried it with a few different brushes and ended up with the same result. I think there are definitely better drugstore priced blushed than this one.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Review for: Medium Coral
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I have dry skin and this foundations leaves a dewy finish that I love. Usually Ill have the foundation on for at least 8 hours, and it usually stays on the whole time. Because my skin is way dry, I don't set my foundation with powder. It is medium to full coverage. I would recommend for people with normal to dry skin.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I like this blush, but it is not great. It is pretty cheap and affordable, but it does not show up. I have light to medium skin and the color options that have wash me out instead of add a nice pink look to my cheeks. I would not recommend this to someone who has make up experience, but it would be a good purchase for a younger person just starting out!
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
I have this blush in light rose & the pigment of this blush is literally nothing. My skin tone is dark so I thought maybe that was the reason but when I tried it on my boyfriend's pale skin , the was still no color. If you search the blush, there is some simmer and it's more of an ashy color then pink. Honestly I would save my money and not buy it
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
Unfortunately I didn't have very good luck with this blush, this line has pretty colors but awful pigmentation and doesn't last on my skin at all. And even though in my mind, I am comparing them to Urban Decay blush quality, I expect more out of a blush than this. Wet n Wild have wonderful blushes with the longevity, pigmentation, and price point.
Halley L.
Halley L.
I bought this blush in Light Mauve, and all it was was sparkle, no matter how hard I tried to search with my fingers. No pigment seemed to come through AT ALL, which was disappointing. It's cheap, but I got no use out of this. Not something I would recommend, although I'm not sure about the other shades... Maybe something works in another shade.
amber f.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Do you actually use the brush it comes with ? i find it doesn't pick up enough product, I'm just curious what you think the best way to apply it is
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is the pigmentation of this blush on fair to light skin?
Marram S.
Marram S.
How's the pigmentation in this?
Mi Q.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like this product?
Hanaa K.
Hanaa K.
Is it appropriate for white color skin? is it sufficiently pigmented?