BY MAYBELLINE

True-to-tone color that blends seamlessly. This silky-smooth blush enhances skin tone with a pop of natural color. Fit Me® Blush is a lightweight powder that delivers natural all-day color. This blendable and natural yet noticeable blush wears evenly and enhances skin tone with a radiant glow. Long lasting blush ideal for dark skin, pale skin, and every tone in between. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Enhance skin tone with a natural blush. True-to-tone color blends seamlessly. Now Fit happens with a flattering natural yet noticeable blush.

How To Apply/Use:

Sweep blush onto the apples of the cheeks from the cheekbones to temples.

G3481 INGREDIENTS: TALC MAGNESIUM STEARATE TRIISOSTEARIN PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ALUMINA SILICA MAGNESIUM SILICATE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE TIN OXIDE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET CI 73360 / RED 30 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 6 CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE CI 77400 / BRONZE POWDER CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE CI 45410 / RED 27 CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE CI 77400 / COPPER POWDER CI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER CI 77510 / FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE CI 16035 / RED 40 LAKE CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE] F.I.L. D173485/1

• I recently purchased the blush in the color plum. I haven...3 Answers
  • Have you tried any of Maybelline’s new Fit Me Range of Pr...2 Answers
  • How well do they wear throughout the day? What's your fav...2 Answers
Maybelline Fit Me® Blush
  • "i try this one in a rose shade and it's very long lasting with matte finish formula which gives skin a flawless look all day long. it's not pigmented it's in sheer. i had and will recommend again" in 79 reviews
Lindsay M.
Chippewa Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
Maybelline Fit Me® Blush is a decent blush for everyday occasions. I normally go with a different brand but thought I would try it out. So far it seems long lasting and isn’t a shiny sheer that sometimes looks fake. I will continue to use and see if I’d recommend to others or not.
Shayna H.
I’m not a huge makeup person so I have not used many other blushes to compare this to but I do love it. The powder goes on easy, is buildable and stays for hours! I also like that it comes off easy. Great little@compact case that doesn’t take up much room in my makeup bag!
jenny w.
Richmond
I think it has made a big difference in diminishing the wrinkles around my eyes. Not sure it has made much difference in correcting the dark circles though! A little pricy, and you have to use it consistently to see a change. Overall, ok but no miracle in a bottle!
Kimberly A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love using this Maybelline Fit Me® Blush! It leaves a very long lasting Rosy cheeky look. The color is between a orangey and rosy pink, it’s not too light ‘not too dark! I love how it fits on my light brown skin tone
catherine l.
Oklahoma City
I love all of the colors that I’ve used of this blush so far. They are pigmented and go on and blend really well. They last a while and goes with pretty much any skin tone. Would recommend to others. And for the price you can’t go wrong.
Briana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This blush is beautiful. It’s not too pink or too rosy it’s just light enough and has a slight shimmer to it. It looks really natural on your face. It also comes with a blush brush in the packaging. I mostly only use this blush.
Lela J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s the perfect color and goes on without looking chalky. It’s buildable and has lasted for a very long time without breaking in the compact!! It’s my new favorite!
Kaylee M.
Hartselle, AL
Purchased at: Target
Love this blush! So many different color choices. It has just enough shimmer in it. Goes great with my fair skin tone. Apply right above my bronzer and they go great together. Great value for the price.
Stephanie D.
Morrisville, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the formula, it goes on smoothly and with a little blending it looks absolutely FLAWLESS 🥰 it’s my go to when I’m on my adulting budget and can’t afford high end products❣️$4.49 at target ✨
Susie B.
Wanamaker
This blush is great for the pocket book. It works great and has good color payoff. It is easy to blend and matches my complexion. This blush is one of the better "cheap" blushes.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Do you actually use the brush it comes with ? i find it doesn't pick up enough product, I'm just curious what you think the best way to apply it is
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is the pigmentation of this blush on fair to light skin?
Marram S.
How's the pigmentation in this?
Hanaa K.
Is it appropriate for white color skin? is it sufficiently pigmented?
Mi Q.